You are hereHome ›
Open Enrollment Class Registration - Becker
Crossing the Line with Priscilla Becker
Lineation is the main design, the central idiosyncratic feature of poetry. This class stems from connections to other precincts of lineation, primarily geology: the linear structural features within rocks, called intersection, crenulation, mineral, and stretching. The re-navigation of the poetic line into the metamorphic lineation of geology is a re- orientation. Our writing exercises will emanate from this interdisciplinary crossroad, employing such inventions as junction, stress, re-direction, and parallelism.
Class enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Since many classes fill quickly; we encourage you to enroll early. Your enrollment is complete when full payment for tuition has been received.
Full and Partial Refunds
- Requests for refunds must be received in writing. To request a refund, email Program Coordinator Joe Fritsch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Poets House retains a $60 processing fee on any refund.
- Tuition (less processing fee) is refundable until the second class meeting.
- Six registrants are required in order for a class to run. If a course fails to meet the minimum registration, it will be cancelled and full tuition will be refunded to all registrants.
- Tuition will not be pro-rated for missed classes.
Please place the class name AND your email address so we can contact you in the "Order comments" field on the "Check Out" page prior to submitting payment